Download Books Kissed by an Angel/The Power of Love/Soulmates (Kissed by an Angel #1-3) Online Free

Present Books Supposing Kissed by an Angel/The Power of Love/Soulmates (Kissed by an Angel #1-3)

ISBN: 0671023462 (ISBN13: 9780671023461)
Edition Language: English
Series: Kissed by an Angel #1-3
Download Books Kissed by an Angel/The Power of Love/Soulmates (Kissed by an Angel #1-3) Online Free
Kissed by an Angel/The Power of Love/Soulmates (Kissed by an Angel #1-3) Paperback | Pages: 690 pages
Rating: 4.08 | 25077 Users | 1719 Reviews

Narration Concering Books Kissed by an Angel/The Power of Love/Soulmates (Kissed by an Angel #1-3)

An angelic romantic suspense trilogy in one volume!

Kissed by an Angel: Ivy and Tristan have the love of a lifetime--until Tristan dies in a car accident. Now Tristan returns as an angel, but Ivy is unable to feel his presence.

The Power of Love: Tristan has learned that the person responsible for the car crash is after Ivy. Can he cross the boundaries of life and death to warn Ivy that she is in trouble?

Soulmates: Tristan must rescue Ivy, but if he does so his mission will be finished and he will have to leave his true love forever.

Point Out Of Books Kissed by an Angel/The Power of Love/Soulmates (Kissed by an Angel #1-3)

Title:Kissed by an Angel/The Power of Love/Soulmates (Kissed by an Angel #1-3)
Author:Elizabeth Chandler
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Collector's Edition
Pages:Pages: 690 pages
Published:August 1st 1998 by Simon Pulse (first published 1995)
Categories:Young Adult. Romance. Paranormal. Angels. Fantasy

Rating Out Of Books Kissed by an Angel/The Power of Love/Soulmates (Kissed by an Angel #1-3)
Ratings: 4.08 From 25077 Users | 1719 Reviews

Evaluate Out Of Books Kissed by an Angel/The Power of Love/Soulmates (Kissed by an Angel #1-3)
This book, although not my favorite, was a good read overall. The amount of love and the presentation of it was written beautifully but had multiple grammar mistakes. The idea behind this book was very well articulated and was an eye opening read to how everyone must treat love itself.

As result of her mother's new marriage, Ivy and her brother Philip are forced to move to the biggest house in Stonehill, with all the wants and needs of life. She had to adjust to a new school halfway through the year, make new friends, and deal with a new, and creepy, if I might add, stepbrother, Gregory. Her true and strong belief in angles, her love for piano, and her cat, Bella, were all she had left of her real home. One the first day of school, Ivy learned about one thing, Tristan. He fell

This book was okay, definitely not great but not the worst I've read of the genre.Ivy is petrified of water and swimming after an incident in her childhood. Then she meets Tristan, handsome, sweet, popular and in the swim team. At first she's not interested but then as time passes and she gets to know him she starts to fall for him.Things seem to be going great until Tristan dies in a car accident. Dead but he has a purpose before he can move on, to protect Ivy from whoever is trying to kill

[Tuesday, August 4, 2010] I started this book. But couldn't finish it past chapter 4![Wednesday, March 30, 2011] I reached chapter nine, and I think Tristan is such a great guy, but Ivy'a step-brother is creepy. I felt sorry when Ivy had to give up her cat Ella, I had to do the same to my cat Miri.[Tuesday, February 26, 2013] This year I plan to read all the books that I left hanging, so this is the second on the list. I had to re-read the few chapters to remember what the book was about, in any

omg loved this series!

I was liking this book until the last 100 or so pages. Then, all of a sudden animal abuse was thrown in. An animal, very dear to the heroine, was abused and then murdered by being hung by her neck from a nail in the basement. I can't handle reading stuff like that. It was a pretty small part of the book, but very upsetting to me. It made me never want to read the book again or recommend it to anyone. It was totally unnecessary to the storyline and it was the only time during the entire book that

I think the book was written by an amateur It didn't make sense half the time. It didn't describe things well. The grammar wasn't very good. It was hard to distinct what was said out loud and what was said inside the persons head with the same font as everything else and parenthesis around them just like they're normal statments. The author would say one thing then say something completely different later on in the story. For example, In the beginning as far as I understood she had just move

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.