Books Free Download The Angel (The Original Sinners #2)

Define Books Concering The Angel (The Original Sinners #2)

Original Title: The Angel
ISBN: 0778313999 (ISBN13: 9780778313991)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Original Sinners #2
Characters: Nora Sutherlin, Griffin Fiske, Michael Dimir, Søren Stearns
Books Free Download The Angel (The Original Sinners #2)
The Angel (The Original Sinners #2) Paperback | Pages: 410 pages
Rating: 4.46 | 14669 Users | 1545 Reviews

Representaion Supposing Books The Angel (The Original Sinners #2)

No safe word can protect the heart
Infamous erotica author and accomplished dominatrix Nora Sutherlin is doing something utterly out of character: hiding. While her longtime lover, Søren—whose fetishes, if exposed, would be his ruin—is under scrutiny pending a major promotion, Nora's lying low and away from temptation in the lap of luxury.

Her host, the wealthy and uninhibited Griffin Fiske, is thrilled to have Nora stay at his country estate, especially once he meets her traveling companion. Young, inexperienced and angelically beautiful, Michael has become Nora's protégé, and this summer with Griffin is going to be his training, where the hazing never ends.

But while her flesh is willing, Nora's mind is wandering. To thoughts of Søren, her master, under investigation by a journalist with an ax to grind. And to another man from Nora's past, whose hold on her is less bruising, but whose secrets are no less painful. It's a summer that will prove the old adage: love hurts.

Present Of Books The Angel (The Original Sinners #2)

Title:The Angel (The Original Sinners #2)
Author:Tiffany Reisz
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 410 pages
Published:September 25th 2012 by Harlequin MIRA
Categories:Erotica. BDSM. Adult Fiction. Romance. Dark. Contemporary. M M Romance

Rating Of Books The Angel (The Original Sinners #2)
Ratings: 4.46 From 14669 Users | 1545 Reviews

Critique Of Books The Angel (The Original Sinners #2)
Freaking Amazing!!!! Loved It!!!! Even better than the first book!!!! 5 Mind Blowing Stars!!!! I swear I'm in love with a sexy sadistic man name Soren!!! "Sighs"I've been sitting here looking at my computer for an hour now trying to get my thoughts together and I still don't know what to say about this book. There are just NO WORDS to describe how dark and thrilling this series is. I'm so in love with all the characters "sighs". All I can say is I love this series!!! This book was by far the

My Nora My Soren Can I possibly give MORE starts to this???I loved, loved, LOVED this book.Story picks up a year after the ending of . Nora moves on physically but her heart is still broken. She is in full denial and gets surprised when she finds tears in her eyes thinking about a certain Big Brown Eyes. This makes me wonder who exactly has the majority of her heart Soren or Wes?Soren, Soren, Soren you beautiful Alexander Skarsgård look-alike (No! Jamie & Sultan He is still ERIC!

All I can say at this late hour is "You lucky fucking bitch!"Now that I've gotten some sleep... I can gather my thoughts on this one!!! What a fabulous story!!! The Angel is a continuation of the story introduced in The Siren, a glimpse into what happens next in the life of Nora Sutherlin as well as a closer look into the past lives of Nora's men, the elusive Søren, Kingsley Edge, Griffin Fiske, Wes Railey and The Angel... Michael Dimir. First and foremost is Father Marcus Lennox Stearns...

::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ::: OMG. OMG!!! So, I read this book right after The Siren and and holyyy hell, it was fucking BRILLIANT!!! Gah. Wow. Ok, I did love the first book but now I seriously GET why so many of you absolutely L.O.V.E. this series. I get it. The feels. THE FEELS!!! Holy intensity!!!! I have tears in my eyes, my heart is racing and full to bursting. Ahhhh!! Yes, a few scenes definitely had me going WhatTheFuckDidIJustRead?! but that's all part of the thrill. This may not be

** 4-4,5 Jeg elsker dig, du er mit hjerte STARS ** No safe word can protect the heart. Once again, I am lost in Tiffany Reiszs dangerously dark and confusingly erotic world. Ive been having dreams about this book since I finished it 2 days ago and find myself thinking about the characters in the middle of the day, out of nowhere. This woman has become one of my favorite authors EVER so quickly, and has practically ruined me for all the other erotica books out there with her master writing

5++++ Amazing Stars!Many waters cannot quench love, nor will rivers overflow it. There aren't many series out there where I have much desire to re-read them. I mean, I know the story and how it ends. What's really to gain? What did I gain rereading The Angel? An even deeper, profound respect for this author. I recently tried to explain the TOS phenomenon to a friend and I compared it to an episode of "Friends," where there's not one or two MCs, but a conglomerate of characters, all adding

Well, another book that is only 3 stars that I paid $6.99+tax on. Which I am not thrilled about.But the strangest thing is that I MAY DO IT AGAIN!!So... now that I've adjusted my expectations and realized that this series is NOT about romance and TRUE LOVE and all that wonderful warm fuzzies I like to escape to in my reading, I'm less critical about the *everyone sleeps with everyone else* bit.Why 3 stars then?BECAUSE:1) I dislike Nora. When a reader dislikes the MC the series is based off of

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.